Get a gorgeous set of permanent teeth With All-on-4 Implants®
Improving your quality of life is what the All-on-4® dental implant procedure does best. This groundbreaking solution allows you to recapture the joy of eating the foods you used to love with maximized chewing ability. Teeth will look, act and feel so natural, you may soon forget you had surgery at all.
BENEFITS OF THE NEW TEETH IN 1 DAY
Full set of natural-looking teeth
Enjoy all foods you like. No limited diet.
Easy to care for, just treat them like regular teeth
Minimal procedures and visits compared to all other implant procedures
Long-lasting smile that never has to be removed
Prevents sunken jaw appearance due to missing teeth
Never have grandma’s removable dentures
Look & feel years younger
Talk with confidence. No slippage.
Just $10,999 for a Full Arch!
Comparison With Removable Dentures
ALL-on-4 Treatment Process
1. For your All-On-4 implant consultation, you will have a complete oral evaluation including a 3D Radiograph. Most of these radiographs emit high doses of radiation, but at QDT we use the latest technology utilizing an ultra-low dosage with Plan-Meca.
2. With the clinical exploration and the CT scan we will plan your implant case on the computer in 3 dimensions. We will simulate all implant placements on the computer, which allows us to see the final results prior to performing the surgery. The objective of this planning is to accurately select the right size of implant or to determine whether you need bone replacement with a bone graft to achieve our desired results.
3. After your evaluation, we will present a comprehensive treatment plan that informs you of any fillings, crowns, orthodontics, or any other dental treatment you may require. We will together address the findings on the treatment plan and once accepted you will be able to schedule your implant placement procedure and any other treatment you would like to complete.
4. For the All-On-4 procedure we will need to numb the area where the missing teeth are located. Next, we make a small incision and screw the implants into the jawbone or maxilla. It is very important at this stage that the implant is fixed into your bone. We will have a follow up appointment 2 weeks later. At this appointment we will make sure that your gums are healing well, we will remove the stitches if needed, and adjust the bite of your new temporary teeth.
5. Four months after placement, we will take new impression of your teeth.
6. Two weeks after this appointment we will try in your new teeth. We will make the final aesthetic and occlusal considerations for your final restoration.
7. After the laboratory processes your final set of teeth we will make the final appointment for the delivery of your final restoration.
8. Six months later you will need to return to our office once more for a routine radiograph, and follow up cleaning.
Just $10,999 for a Full Arch!
All On 4 Results
Meet DR. ARNAU APARICIO, DDS, CDT
Dr. Arnau Aparicio has been in the field of dentistry for over 10 years and specialized in Prosthodontics . He obtained Certifications in Dental Ceramics and Implant Dentistry Goteborg BCN . He served as an Assistant Professor and president of the (ADDR) New Orleans Chapter. He has always been involved in the latest technology through continuing education and certifications. He currently works at QDT with a professional team focusing on oral health with providing restorative and surgical dentistry to patients with highly complex . Dr. Aparicio joined QDT introducing the latest technology available in today's dental practice.
Why choose us?
At Quality Dental Team we are committed to you, our patient. We want you to know you are in excellent hands and to feel at home when you arrive to our clinic. We have a positive atmosphere that you will feel as soon as you enter the building.
We specialize in the All on 4 Treatment, as well as other complex dental procedures. We will give you all necessary treatment options, not just the All on 4. You will be able to choose the type of treatment needed according to the options you are provided with.
You will get 6 to 8 implants per arch
In our QDT opinion, it is better to place 6 or 8 implants when dealing with a regular edentulous jaw. As a result, the technique is strategically engineered in order to provide more support for the permanent denture. This All-On-6, or even All-On-8 system will be safer and more predictable in the long run, to avoid future complications.
Final Zirconia Prosthesis fabricated by a Master Ceramist
As a patient you are probably looking for the best dentist to perform your surgery, but the person who will fabricate your teeth also has a big role in the final esthetic outcome. The biggest desire of our patients is to have the smile they always dreamed of and the best looking teeth. We have a certified Master Ceramist on our team; this ceramist is capable of creating true works of art.
In HOUSE LAB with CAD CAM Technology
Our office has an in office dental lab. Having a laboratory in the office, allows the All-On-4 procedure to be simple, secure, and less time consuming. When an outside party dental lab is used it takes more time to fabricate the permanent denture. This would create more appointments and a longer waiting period to receive the final prosthesis. We strive to provide our patients with the most convenient form of treatment. Our lab allows our office to provide patients with other optional methods of treatment. We are able to provide the patient with the option to receive their final permanent teeth 24 HOURS after surgery. We fabricate all of our prosthesis with CAD CAM. Therefore, the prosthesis is designed on the computer and created by an industrial machine leaving very little room for error.
Next day Final Zirconia/ Porcelain Prosthesis
The day of the surgery you will receive your dental implants and we will design your teeth on the computer according to your smile and facial esthetics. We will 3D print the teeth the same day of the surgery and 24 hours later we will mill it with Zirconia - Porcelain. The advantage of this technique is you will enjoy your FINAL Prosthesis the very next day avoiding possible complications. This is very useful especially for out of town patients.
No bone, no problem. Patients who may have a significant amount of bone loss on the top arch, and are not candidates for all on 4 have an alternative. We can provide you with zygomatic implants. Basically, this implant has additional length that is anchored into the cheek bone. Other implant centers cannot offer this modality. If you have been told at prior consultations that you do not have enough bone, let us show you your alternative options.
3D facial scanner and 3D X-ray
We will design your teeth according to your face using a facial scanner. This provides a more accurate esthetic outcome. We will use a 3D x-ray to place your dental implants accordingly.
Life time warranty following ADA guidelines
A lifetime warranty will apply as long as the patient comes in at least every 6 months for their check-up and cleanings. If the patient fails to do so, they lose their warranty. Additional details will be provided to the patient during treatment.