Get a gorgeous set of permanent teeth With All-on-4 Implants®
Improving your quality of life is what the All-on-4® dental implant procedure does best. This groundbreaking solution allows you to recapture the joy of eating the foods you used to love with maximized chewing ability. Teeth will look, act and feel so natural, you may soon forget you had surgery at all.
Benefits of the New Teeth in 1 Day
Full set of natural-looking teeth
Enjoy all foods you like. No limited diet.
Easy to care for, just treat them like regular teeth
Minimal procedures and visits compared to all other implant procedures
Long-lasting smile that never has to be removed
Prevents sunken jaw appearance due to missing teeth
Never have grandma’s removable dentures
Look & feel years younger
Talk with confidence. No slippage.
Just $10,999 for a Full Arch!
Comparison With Removable Dentures
ALL-on-4 Treatment Process
1. For your All-On-4 implant consultation, you will have a complete oral evaluation including a 3D Radiograph. Most of these radiographs emit high doses of radiation, but at QDT we use the latest technology utilizing an ultra-low dosage with Plan-Meca.
2. With the clinical exploration and the CT scan we will plan your implant case on the computer in 3 dimensions. We will simulate all implant placements on the computer, which allows us to see the final results prior to performing the surgery. The objective of this planning is to accurately select the right size of implant or to determine whether you need bone replacement with a bone graft to achieve our desired results.
3. After your evaluation, we will present a comprehensive treatment plan that informs you of any fillings, crowns, orthodontics, or any other dental treatment you may require. We will together address the findings on the treatment plan and once accepted you will be able to schedule your implant placement procedure and any other treatment you would like to complete.
4. For the All-On-4 procedure we will need to numb the area where the missing teeth are located. Next, we make a small incision and screw the implants into the jawbone or maxilla. It is very important at this stage that the implant is fixed into your bone. We will have a follow up appointment 2 weeks later. At this appointment we will make sure that your gums are healing well, we will remove the stitches if needed, and adjust the bite of your new temporary teeth.
5. Four months after placement, we will take new impression of your teeth.
6. Two weeks after this appointment we will try in your new teeth. We will make the final aesthetic and occlusal considerations for your final restoration.
7. After the laboratory processes your final set of teeth we will make the final appointment for the delivery of your final restoration.
8. Six months later you will need to return to our office once more for a routine radiograph, and follow up cleaning.
Just $10,999 for a Full Arch!
Meet DR. ARNAU APARICIO, DDS, CDT
Dr. Arnau Aparicio has been in the field of dentistry for over 8 years and specialized in Prosthodontics . He obtained Certifications in Dental Ceramics and Implant Dentistry Goteborg BCN . He served as an Assistant Professor and president of the (ADDR) New Orleans Chapter. He has always been involved in the latest technology through continuing education and certifications. He currently works at QDT with a professional team focusing on oral health with providing restorative and surgical dentistry to patients with highly complex . Dr. Aparicio joined QDT introducing the latest technology available in today's dental practice.
Why choose us?
Here at QDT we are committed to you, our patient. We want you to know you are in excellent hands and to feel at home when you arrive to our clinic.
We want you to always know who is caring for your smile.
We want to always provide you with confidence in your dental care and educate you on the best treatment options and outcome for your condition.
We want to make sure we are always giving the best services and therefore the doctor and staff attend continuing education to stay up to date on new technologies and techniques.
We have a positive atmosphere that you will feel as soon as you enter the building.