Our QDT Dental offers personalized service and a customized road map to a healthy dental life.
- We want you to know you are in excellent hands and to feel at home when you arrive to our clinic.
- We want you to always know who is caring for your smile.
- We want to always provide you with confidence in your dental care and educate you on the best treatment options and outcome for your condition.
- We want to make sure we are always giving the best services and therefore the doctor and staff attend continuing education to stay up to date on new technologies and techniques.
Meet Dr. Aparicio
- Dr. Arnau Aparicio has been in the field of dentistry for over 10 years
- Prosthodontics specialty at LSUHSC
- Certified Dental Technician Specializing in Ceramics
- Diploma of Implant Dentistry from Goteborg University Barcelona
- Book chapter in Zygomatic implants: the anatomy guide approach
- Assistant Professor at LSUHSC
- Past President of the (ADDR) New Orleans
- Designer of Pin-less dental articulator
- Fully digital CAD-CAM dental laboratory including All on 4
- Diploma in Zygomatic implants by Universitat de Barcelona and www.zagacenters.com
He Developed a fully digital cad-cam dental laboratory including All on 4 prosthesis 2017. He Obtained a Diploma in Zygomatic implants by Universitat de Barcelona and www.zagacenters.com 2019. Doctor Arnau Aparicio has always been involved in the latest technology through continuing education and certifications. He currently works at QDT Dental with a professional team focusing on oral health with providing restorative and surgical dentistry to patients with highly complex. Dr. Aparicio joined QDT Dental introducing the latest technology available in today's dental practice.
My StoryI grew up in Barcelona, Spain. Although, it is a rather large city I was raised in the mountains where the community was very small and personable.As a child, I had many hobbies, but I mostly enjoyed working on my bicycles and motorcycles. It was then I began to realize I enjoyed repairing and problem solving.Some passions of mine are spending time with family and friends. My father and I both enjoy windsurfing. We traveled the world chasing the wind and surfing some of the nicest beaches. Places I hold close to my heart include: Costa Rica, Mauricio, Egypt, Jordan, Venezuela, India, the Dominican Republic and Europe. My travels have taught me to appreciate and respect the difference of cultures. I enjoy hearing people's stories and experiencing new foods. I am fluent in Spanish, Catalan and English.
My Love of DentistryI come from a long lineage of dentist, I realized early in my age that I could not escape my own destiny. My father is a dentist and my grandfather and great grandfather were both dental laboratory technicians. Luckily I truly love what I do.I began my studies in Madrid, Spain. But my specialty in prosthodontics started after my father introduced me to Avisahi Sadan, one of the best prosthodontist in the USA.Dr. Sadan is currently the dean of dentistry at USC. I spent time training under Dr. Sadan's supervision and where I discovered my passion for restoration dentistry. I earned a position in the Prosthodontics residency in New Orleans, LA at LSUHSC.I dedicated three years of my life to immersing myself in prosthodontics. I graduated from the program and was offered a position on the Faculty at Louisiana State University School of Dentistry. I worked as a faculty member and at faculty practice for three years after graduation.
DENTAL PUBLICATIONSA Comparison of Coronal Tooth Discoloration Elicited by Various Endodontic Reparative Materials. Marconyak LJ Jr, Kirkpatrick TC, Roberts HW, Roberts MD, Aparicio A, Himel VT, Sabey KA.J Endod. 2016 Mar;42(3):470-3. doi: 10.1016/j.joen.2015.10.013. Epub 2015 Nov 24.
Immediate versus conventional loading for the maxilla with implants placed into fresh and healed extraction sites to support a full-arch fixed prosthesis: nonrandomized controlled clinical study. Peñarrocha-Oltra D, Covani U, Aparicio A, Ata-Ali J, Peñarrocha-Diago M, Peñarrocha-Diago M.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2013 Jul-Aug;28(4):1116-24. doi: 10.11607/jomi.3119.
Zygomatic implants placed using the zygomatic anatomy-guided approach versus the classical technique: a proposed system to report rhinosinusitis diagnosis. Aparicio C, Manresa C, Francisco K, Aparicio A, Nunes J, Claros P, Potau JM. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. 2014 Oct;16(5):627-42. doi: 10.1111/cid.12047. Epub 2013 Mar 6.
The long-term use of zygomatic implants: a 10-year clinical and radiographic report. Aparicio C, Manresa C, Francisco K, Ouazzani W, Claros P, Potau JM, Aparicio A. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. 2014 Jun;16(3):447-59. doi: 10.1111/cid.12007. Epub 2012 Oct 18.
Extrasinus zygomatic implants: three year experience from a new surgical approach for patients with pronounced buccal concavities in the edentulous maxilla. Aparicio C, Ouazzani W, Aparicio A, Fortes V, Muela R, Pascual A, Codesal M, Barluenga N, Manresa C, Franch M. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. 2010 Mar;12(1):55-61. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8208.2008.00130.x. Epub 2008 Dec 3.