WHY CHOOSE A PROSTHODONTIST
Prosthodontics is a specialty in the field of dentistry that focuses on the replacement and repair of damaged or missing teeth.
Less than 5% of dentists in the United States are prosthodontist. The dentist go through an extensive 3 year program - training in resolving complex cases of teeth restoration with crowns, bridges, dentures and dental implants.
Learn more about Prosthodontist at:https://www.gotoapro.org/why-see-a-prosthodontist/
Arnau Aparicio DDS, CDT, PA
- Prosthodontics Specialist LSUHSC
- Diploma Implant Dentistry Goteborg University BCN
- Dental Laboratory Technician in Ceramics LSUHSC
- Assistant professor at LSUHSC,
- Past President AADR New Orleans
- Publications in Implant Dentistry